Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Online wordprocessing and spreadsheet tools.
Was great to have a go on Zoho writer and especially liked the fact that you could easily insert tables photo's and my favourite was the watermark feature !
Think these online tools are great because as things are saved online you can check them from different computers and don't have to worry about the different software versions that may or may not be available.
Also a good use is that you can have multiple users who can edit the same file.
I then had a look at the short list for the Web 2.0 awards list and had a browse of the following sites. Lulu, Google docs - liked the look of the family budget planner, My Heritage and I'm cooked - could have used the hot cross bun recipe ; will keep that for next year.
It's great to have these lists of the most popular because there is so much information out there that I like to look at the best sites and not waste all my time trying to find out where to go !

No comments:

Post a Comment