Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thoughts on the blog.
All in all this exercise was a great eye-opening, mind expanding exercise. I feel a bit disappointed I didn't complete the tasks in the given time however for some reason I thought it was going to be an hour a week and it turned out sometimes to be quite a bit more than that - time I didn't always have.
Many of the tasks I also could have spent more time on and I know that I will need to revisit them to keep informed - I don't want to forget all that I have discovered in the past 10 weeks or so.
One thing which stood out for me as being very useful is the free online productivity tools. The people in the library often need to do their CV's or other correspondence and if they want to store the information online rather than on an external device this would be a good option for them. There have been problems lately with the computers crashing and losing information - this would alleviate that problem !
So thanks for the opportunity and help in discovering many great new tools - I now need to help some other people to also discover them.
Onwards...................

No comments:

Post a Comment